The Elephant Art Gallery offers free 2-3 Day United States and $35 Flat Rate 5-10 day International Priority shipping from the United States Postal Service.
Orders take 1 to 2 business days to process and are shipped USPS Priority Mail from our facility in the Pacific Northwest. Generally, orders within the United States take an additional 3 days. Orders outside the United States can take 5 to 10 additional days.
Contact us at any time via email about your shipment at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be glad to assist you with any questions you might have.
We ship International Priority Mail to most countries for a flat fee for $35 US Dollars. Please be aware it can take 5 to 10 days or longer for your painting to arrive. Also, your painting may be held in customs in your country which could delay its arrival. Tracking for International shipping orders is provided but it is not as timely as orders to the United States, so please be aware of this while waiting for your order.
Refunds will be offered from our Gallery pages. We cannot give refunds on TECC paintings sold from the Value Line unless the painting was damaged.
Claim within SEVEN days of receipt
To begin a claim you must notify us by email within seven days of receipt of the goods. No claim will be accepted after seven days from the date that the package has been delivered to you.
Faulty or Damaged Paintings
It is important to note what will and will not be accepted as a defect for the purposes of a claim. Please note the following conditions.
The following defects will be accepted in a claim
- Non-painted marks, other than minor blemishes, on the front side of the paper (the side on which the artwork appears).
- Any form of tearing of the paper other than the natural deckled edges.
The following defects will not be accepted in a claim
- All paintings are produced on handmade deckle-edged paper. Please note that specifications of handmade paper are not guaranteed and some variation in weight, size, and shape is normal.
- Marks on the back side of the paper and small creases in the paper often occur during the painting process and handling on site as these artworks are painted by an elephant in the open air, not by a careful human in a studio. Any such marks and creases will not be considered acceptable reasons for a claim.
- Paint splashes, dribbles and drips are a common feature of elephant paintings and any such paint marks will not be considered acceptable reasons for a claim.
The action we will take in the event of a claim
- If the defects were apparently not caused during transit (the packaging is sound but the painting is damaged) you may make a claim to us directly. There is no need to return the painting. Please take a digital photograph of the painting and the packaging and attach the images to an email. We will review the images and if it is found that a faulty product was dispatched by us we guarantee to reimburse to you the full price that you paid.
- If it is likely that the defects have been caused during transit (as evidenced by open or damaged packaging at the time of delivery) please report the problem immediately to your local post office and contact us as well and we will work with our insurer to remedy the situation.